We are upgrading our website during 10:00am to 11:00am 23/02/2018, and the website will not be accessible. Please complete your purchase before 10:00. For any problem, please call us at 1300 121 004 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Browse by type:
Type 17 Screws for Timber
The Type 17 Screw has a course tapping thread and a special long sharp fluted point to capture chips in timber. They are available in a variety of head and coating types for use in a wide range of applications.
- Galvanise Bugle Hex Batten Screws 23
- Galvanised Countersunk Type 17 Screws 2
- Galvanised Hex Type 17 Screws 17
- Galvanised Hex Type 17 Screws with Neo 17
- Galvanised Roofing Screws Timber 6
- Stainless Bugle Batten Type 17 Screws for Timber 24
- Stainless Hex Type 17 Screws 0
- Stainless Hex Type 17 Screws with neo 7
- Zinc Hex Type 17 Screws 6
- Zinc Countersunk Type 17 Screws 11
- Zinc Pan Type 17 Screws 1